Eric Elofson shot & directed this ad as part of his work with Revolution Messaging. It was banned by Sports Illustrated until the media picked up the story and Sports Illustrated backed down.
- The View: http://www.hulu.com/watch/743446
- ESPN: http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12253583/when-comes-domestic-violence-heat-for-roger-goodell
- CBS: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ad-criticizing-nfl-over-domestic-abuse-to-run-during-super-bowl/
- Seattle Times: http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2025577997_superviolence30xml.html
- Ad Week: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/things-are-about-get-even-worse-nfl-when-ad-runs-sicom-162551
- Fortune: http://fortune.com/2015/01/29/ultraviolet-ad-super-bowl-nfl/
- Nearly 400 print and online stories, including the wires.
- More than 60 local and national TV mentions, including CNN, MSNBC and many replays of our ad on local CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and CW affiliates in major markets from NYC to LA to Phoenix.
Eric Elofson produced and edited this piece with Barrister Amal Clooney as part of his work with Revolution Messaging. Amal Clooney was counsel to Khadija Ismayilova, and within a day of releasing the video and putting public pressure on the government of Azerbaijan, Khadija was released.
Eric Elofson directed and edited this web video for the Bernie Sanders 2016 Presidential campaign in the Wind River Range, Wyoming.
Eric Elofson produced this video for the Democratic National Convention's introduction of Bernie Sanders as interim Creative Director at Revolution Messaging.
Eric Elofson produced and animated this TV commercial for the gun violence prevention group Americans for Responsible Solutions as part of his work with Revolution Messaging.
Eric Elofson produced and animated this web video for the women's rights group Ultraviolet as part of his work with Revolution Messaging.
Eric Elofson created this animated commercial which aired during the premiere of the Late Show with Stephen Colbert. It was created for the women's rights group Ultraviolet as part of his work with Revolution Messaging.
Bernie Sanders: In-Depth Explanation of Income Inequality
Let me tell you something about our country that the billionaire class doesn’t want you to know...Posted by Bernie Sanders on Monday, September 14, 2015
Eric Elofson animated this comprehensive video explaining income inequality for Vermont Senator and Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders as part of his work with Revolution Messaging. It garnered over 7.6 million views on Facebook.
The trailer for Godverdomme Coffee, directed by Eric Elofson.
Long Beach International - Winner Best Acting, Nomianted Best Short
DC Short Films - Official Selection
Boston International Film Festival - Official Selection
Reel Shorts Film Festival - Official Selection
Singapore Film Awards
Eric Elofson Produced and Directed this voting guide for the Maryland State Education Association.
An animated infographic created in After Effects for the Daylight Foundation as part of my work for Revolution Messaging.
This is a spec commercial for American Insurance Association, Singapore, which was shot and edited by Eric Elofson.
A spec commercial for Skittles, directed and edited by Eric Elofson.
An oldie from 2007 - Nominated Best Short Film at the Chicago International Film Festival
A "behind the scenes peak" shot and edited by Eric Elofson which takes a look at the scoring process for the film Machine Gun Preacher, directed by Marc Forster.