Eric Elofson shot & directed this ad as part of his work with Revolution Messaging. It was banned by Sports Illustrated until the media picked up the story and Sports Illustrated backed down.
- The View: http://www.hulu.com/watch/743446
- ESPN: http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12253583/when-comes-domestic-violence-heat-for-roger-goodell
- CBS: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ad-criticizing-nfl-over-domestic-abuse-to-run-during-super-bowl/
- Seattle Times: http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2025577997_superviolence30xml.html
- Ad Week: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/things-are-about-get-even-worse-nfl-when-ad-runs-sicom-162551
- Fortune: http://fortune.com/2015/01/29/ultraviolet-ad-super-bowl-nfl/
- Nearly 400 print and online stories, including the wires.
- More than 60 local and national TV mentions, including CNN, MSNBC and many replays of our ad on local CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and CW affiliates in major markets from NYC to LA to Phoenix.