Eric Elofson shot & directed this ad as part of his work with Revolution Messaging. It was banned by Sports Illustrated until the media picked up the story and Sports Illustrated backed down.
- The View: http://www.hulu.com/watch/743446
- ESPN: http://espn.go.com/espnw/news-commentary/article/12253583/when-comes-domestic-violence-heat-for-roger-goodell
- CBS: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ad-criticizing-nfl-over-domestic-abuse-to-run-during-super-bowl/
- Seattle Times: http://seattletimes.com/html/seahawks/2025577997_superviolence30xml.html
- Ad Week: http://www.adweek.com/adfreak/things-are-about-get-even-worse-nfl-when-ad-runs-sicom-162551
- Fortune: http://fortune.com/2015/01/29/ultraviolet-ad-super-bowl-nfl/
- Nearly 400 print and online stories, including the wires.
- More than 60 local and national TV mentions, including CNN, MSNBC and many replays of our ad on local CBS, NBC, ABC, FOX, and CW affiliates in major markets from NYC to LA to Phoenix.
Eric Elofson directed and edited this web video for the Bernie Sanders 2016 Presidential campaign in the Wind River Range, Wyoming.
Eric Elofson produced this video for the Democratic National Convention's introduction of Bernie Sanders as interim Creative Director at Revolution Messaging.
Danny DeVito Introduces Bernie Sanders in St. Louis
"We need you Obi-Wan." - Danny DeVito introducing Bernie in a get-out-the-vote rally in St. Louis before Tuesday's primaries in Missouri, Illinois, Ohio, Florida and North Carolina.Posted by Bernie Sanders on Sunday, March 13, 2016
Eric Elofson shot this behind the scenes video of Senator Sanders meeting Danny Devito during Bernie 2016 as part of his work with Revolution Messaging.
Eric Elofson edited this web video and filmed some of the behind the scenes footage of Senator Bernie Sanders on his tour through the West Coast during his 2016 Presidential campaign, as part of his work with Revolution Messaging.
Eric Elofson was editor for an Ogilvy Social Advocacy video.
This was co-shot and edited as part of my work with Revolution Messaging.
A "behind the scenes peak" shot and edited by Eric Elofson which takes a look at the scoring process for the film Machine Gun Preacher, directed by Marc Forster.